Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] all my money disappear....
Started by [E] simworld

Ok, the tax,

You all are just as rich as you used to be, in comparison to other members, everyone lost just as much, so its not like its unfair, sure the rich may be rich, the poor be poor, but we still are at the same level of poorness, if you go on other servers, for example, their prices may be totally different, people could have billions of dollars. But, we have a different economy, and our price levels are different, I did talk to XCoaster, and he said they might drop the CS prices down say, 40%, to make it somewhat more affordable, but still keep the prices quite high. To be quite honest, what is there to complain about? Id open a shop, and sell some stuff, sell it dirt cheap, as long as you mined it, you shouldn't have to worry about making much money, cause more people will buy it, and you'll get a lot of money, Agharta has absolutely no economy right now, and you could take it really quick.

My nub on the situation

~jimbo493
Fett, I love you lol, you say pretty much everything I was going to, this has happened on multiple occasions <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
@1270231 wrote:
This tax thing is bullsh*t in my, and many others opinion...

Awww Cmon, its not like you earned it or anything.

NO decision on this server has EVER been reversed by negative opinion of it.

Just another LIKE it or LEAVE it Scenario.

What else is new?
Personally I think this was an ill-advised move. Ya the money may be proportionally worth the same amount, but that doesn't change the fact that people lost a lot of MTC as a result of this. I wish I had paid more attention to this as I would've just spent all my MTC now. I was saving all my MTC for various purchases, but now I have to wait for shop owners to adjust their prices; if they do so at all. I'll end up losing around 32,000 MTC from this which could've gone towards a lot of needed items for my current build whereas if I had bought the supplies a week ago and had say 1000 credits left I would've only lost 800.

Of course if all prices get adjusted accordingly than these points become less valid so I guess only time will tell.
Ok the tax is done its over with now.Everyone had to pay it good or bad i had over 6million mtc now i got like 100k due to me spending some but before i spend any i only had 1mil im not complaing another example would be zionia had 42 mill or something around that now he got 7million.The tax makes the economy better and makes mine town like i heard it used to be.Thats my rant for it.~JC199710
@1605553 wrote:
but now I have to wait for shop owners to adjust their prices

Yeah, whatever ...
@865555 wrote:

NO decision on this server has EVER been reversed by negative opinion of it.

Just another LIKE it or LEAVE it Scenario.

What else is new?

*cough* MCmmo *cough*

The one time I was looking forward to it
I'd post my opinion.. but.. It would generally insult some of Minetown. So I refrain from posting it, and instead leave this final statement:

80% Tax? Wrong Move, buddy.