Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Prison Appeal.
Started by [E] Coffeey

Username: Coffeey

When you were banned : 18 - 19/08/13

Person who banned you: Dannidorrito or Darkpsy

Reason you were banned: ''Unreasonable behaviour''

Server: All servers its seems.

Yesterday me, Gackt and a few others were having a 'toilet party' on the prison server with a few others. Obviously the admins didn't take kindly to it and so I am banned. In this appeal I would like to address the issues one by one for which I was banned, to justify my actions and apologize for my actions leading to my ban.
My skin

First off, I am aware that this could be perceived as racist but I can justify myself completely. That skin was a completely private joke, nobody was meant to see it other than Gackt and I made it my business to make sure I didn't run around in public flaunting it around for everyone to see. This was for two reasons: I was aware I could probably be banned for running around public with a skin like that 'not even racist btw' and also because it was only meant for Gackt to see.

I am completely sorry to anyone I may have offended with the skin and I acknowledge my actions to change my skin to such were reckless and unwise. In my defense however, it was in no way my fault that the pictures found the forum or the public. I made very sure I was not showing anyone my skin I couldn't trust to take the joke.
My actions beside my skin

In the moment, I had no idea what I was doing was wrong. I had no reason, for obvious reasons, to be trying to cause havoc or mischief on the server at that time. Everyone was just having a fun time.

If anyone was offended and spoke up I would have stopped immediately, I would have had a larger heart attack if I was warned by a staff member. I was completely under the impression everyone was just having a good time shooting the breeze. However, I completely apologize for my actions and words, however I may feel about it, because I completely understand how they can be seen as inappropriate in hindsight.

I would ask of the ban committee to please unban me, looking at it this way: I was not intentionally attempting to offend anybody with my skin or words. As I said, we were just having a bit of fun with the folks on the server, and they seemed to be having fun too. I made a promise to the staff that I would not intentionally break any rules or make the prison experience undesirable for anyone, and I remain completely loyal to my word.

Again, I apologize for any actions I committed unreasonably in the eyes of the admins, but I ask please for an unban on the grounds I have taken the time to lay out.

Thank you.

In the process of changing my Minecraft skin back, as suggested by the banning guidelines.