Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Unbiased Skyblock Server Chat Poll
Started by [E] Remove Kebab

This poll is unbiased.

Do we want the spam from Skyblock chat invading Creative, Agharta, and Classic servers? No.

Do we want Skyblock to be able to join and read the cross server chat? Yes.

Should Skyblock's default chat be set to its server? Yes.

I agree with all of the above. That being said, I'm calling it right now that this thread will also be locked because you didn't give an option to only agree with some of it. Just watch.
@426160 wrote:
I agree with all of the above. That being said, I'm calling it right now that this thread will also be locked because you didn't give an option to only agree with some of it. Just watch.

Then the next pole with have the option "Screw all of this, I really dont care"
What about PvP people? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> They have to deal with ALL of the servers spam, Classic, Agharta, and Skyblock. What's even worse is they cannot talk in the cross chat with everyone. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> Some people just have it worse
Hardly anyone plays on pvp tho
Add them too! Give them the ability to connect!
@3066570 wrote:

False. Many a times there were more people on PvP than Classic. Its just they are guests, so most don't consider them. And they would be oki, but unfortunately there is a conflict with another plugin on the PvP server, so it can't fully be connected. However I think it should be unlinked until the problem is resolved. If you think you get spammed by skyblock, go play on PvP for 10 minutes. Lol
@2901096 wrote:
@3066570 wrote:

False. Many a times there were more people on PvP than Classic. Its just they are guests, so most don't consider them. And they would be oki, but unfortunately there is a conflict with another plugin on the PvP server, so it can't fully be connected. However I think it should be unlinked until the problem is resolved. If you think you get spammed by skyblock, go play on PvP for 10 minutes. Lol

Then I am fully prepared to lobby for the disconnection of PVP from cross server chat until it is fixed. No one deserves to be spammed.
How is this unbiased in the Poll. When the OP has already spoke for us?
@2571215 wrote:
How is this unbiased in the Poll. When the OP has already spoke for us?

v_v pretty sure the entire point of this is to give an opinion and a counter opinion and see which is more preferred. Therefore, this is as unbiased as a poll could theoretically be.