Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] 5/18 Rollback
Started by [E] sawine

thank you chester <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> your a good person !
me and cresent cleared the top of a mountain. and level alot of land in my city my wool lighthouse structure is gone and my firends house was obliterated on top of this i lost alot of stuff from my inventory including 32 cocoa beans about 56-57 glowstone a stack of fences my dia pic a few stacks of dirt and planks about 7 dirt about 3 planks 4 stacks of smooth about 31 goldbars and 10 dia my greid was also wiped out it was shrunk and all the pillars i removed are put back u can warp to grid to see it
i forgot the wool i had about two stacks wool and about 10 brown and 8 black
got chrisseb
as soon as i got refund i /home and im not sure what it was but my screened showed my fall into the ground like a chunk error and then it said i suffocated is there anything that can be done anout that please anything
thank you bucky so very much
got whackjob278
Pretty much only farmed trees so i lost 7 stacks of normal logs and 3 stacks of white logs. and a stack of the white log saplings (don't know what their called)
ok this is my refund post i had built my house

put into my house: 40 or so glowstone a stack of logs and about 12 planks about 14 nether rack 32 glass a few chests like six double chests one of thos chests had my 17 diamonds in it .

In my inventory: 5 stacks smoothstone a dia pic axe and spade spade almost busted abotu 5 stacks dirt three stacks of halfstones and about 4 and a half stacks of torches
got masties