Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] 5/18 Rollback
Started by [E] sawine

For still unknown reason, mcma bugged out, i made a hard reboot of the box, then the map got corrupted, i loaded the recent backups and they were already corrupt... so i had to take and older backup. The backup is dated of 15/18 12:05 PM , so yeh.. 12 hours roll back :/

Im really sorry about this guys.

We will refund generously everything you lost and clear lands that were cleared during that time

Please post in this thread with what you lost.

Again, Im really sorry this happened.., additional safety measures will be put around the ramdisk.

K, all that I did was flatten a small area on my mountain. Not that much, I should be able to do it without any help. That new map was kinda cool thought, it had caves in the cliffs everywhere <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Well, Hello Sawine. My and Treo were working for quite a while on our land project that we spent our time and gold on. We had lost about 2 stacks of gold and about 40 dimond along with two double chests of dirt, 6 stacks of stone, 50 lampus (that blue stuff) and 2 stacks of bonemeal and 2 stacks of saplings. If you could reimburse us for the lost material we could get back to rebuilding the city. The project was the giant floating city called Cloud City and we spent a lot of gold and time plating and mining for materials our city had expanded to be quite large. I'm sure Treo and some others can back up these claims just incase.Thank you for your time -Gloocose
C4 needs his items back, and i lost 36 red dust stone (roughly i believe) and around 25 gold between selling and lottery (idk if i get that back or what im so confused!)
Got Gloocose
Hey, don't worry about the rollback you and everyone else is doing a great job with the server and forum. Me and Sicknos spent most of those 12 hours gathering equipment and building our houses. We lost everything but its okay we can start over.

The items lost :

37 gold bars

18 diamond

11 stacks of smooth stone

8 stacks of glass

5 stacks coal

3 stacks torches

4 stacks sand

1.5 stacks iron

12 stacks of cubble stone

13 stacks dirt

5 stacks logs

7 stacks wood planks

47 red stone

16 lapis lazuli

25 bookshelves

5 stacks of slabs (half smooth stone)
Got maxxx
hopefully, you can fix wrk tht was done 2, if u can plz mail me, here are my items::

54obby

17dimonds

34g

22l aptis blocks

3 stacks of sand stone

dimond chest plate (almost half used)

dimond legs (almost half used)

2.5 stacks of laptis lazoo
If you can fix stuff, i had at /warp rc the rest of the floor covered with dit, and about a third of it covered with a laptis block sandstone pattern like the bottem one (laptis exhanged with furnaces),

im verry sorry hope its not tht big of a probe
got rabbi