Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] This is mlyns147 final words.
Started by [E] pkjaison

Lol.
@1409547 wrote:
This is mlyns147 final words
@6507638 wrote:
Ok its a tad late now, I will come on and give the stuff sometime tomorrow.
Mlyn148 for the longest time was a no skin and a nobody but he "was" my friend. He "was" always there for me. my brother first meet him on skyblock then I meet him when I found out he hacked my account. Mlyn148 was also a very nice person for a long time then something went wrong he became MAD with power he killed anybody when I left the clan I was an foe not a friend. I am forever happy he is gone now. :veryexcited: PS You have no empire :lies: PS*2 You still owe me 36K you little potato. :shut: but I respect you my old friend :salute:
Quote taken form Prison Information Guide:
@637590 wrote:
In an unfortunate event in which a player is banned they will need to know some things:

A banned player will have their rank, currency and items wiped; if unbanned they will be starting again.

All players apply to the above rule unless they can otherwise prove their ban was unjustified in their ban appeal and convince staff why they should not be wiped and made to start again.

Just remember, we don't make bans unless its a severe case so if YOU broke the rules then expect to face the consequences and punishments for this.

Banned players do not get wills. You have been banned for a reason and you should have read this information when you started on the prison server (If you had read all the information provided you may have been able to prevent your own ban).

Good luck with whatever you do in the future and hope you find a server more suited to your needs.

Locking thread x