Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] This is mlyns147 final words.
Started by [E] pkjaison

mlyn148's will: I am mlyn148. On the prison server, I had built an empire possibly worth thousands of dollars. Now that I am gone, I shall like to leave pieces of it to my friends. I would like to give my blocks/ores chest in my bank (If said thing is possible) to drupe123. I would like to leave everything in my music and armor chests to leibster14. I would like all my money to go to Xartezerus420. To PKjaison, transferre of this will, I leave everything that was in my stall. I leave my clan to leibster14 as well, and hope that he can take good care of it. If some of these things mentioned in this will are not possible, due note that I mean these people my kindest regards, and shall see them again on other servers. The last you will hear from yours truly, signed, mlyn148.
Trololol finally someone who leaves a will. I made a book in the case that i get banned. I leave it I'm my /chest on main. but i think your clan will go to ruin as all your clan did was pvp and kill guards. most prison sergeants would rather see it rot, then give it to lebster.

-Lance
Ok its a tad late now, I will come on and give the stuff sometime tomorrow.
i am not banned not in a clan and not my will........
8625009938_d67e2420e4_z.jpg
@1145238 wrote:
@1409547 wrote:
The last you will hear from yours truly, signed,mlyn148.

NoHatForPat_7HoursLater.PNG
@1409547 wrote:
i am not banned not in a clan and not my will........
@1409547 wrote:
not my will........
@1409547 wrote:
mlyn148's will: I am mlyn148.

*takes deep breath*

It was with great disdain for me to have met pkjaison, I can remember the meeting very clearly, it was about 15 days ago, the main purpose of the meeting was to discuss what a whiny little bitch I am and how much he loved Drupe.

I can recall what a gentle gracious boy he was with a warm sincere smile, he made Xarteus and I laugh out quite loudly on several occasions as he told us about his early life in Minetown, which I might add, he could recall with great ease and clarity.

pkjaison was first introduced in the little cold Prison he loved so on January the second and so began the life of the boy that the people gathered here today were proud to call a muppet, a lover of gravitas, a fellow player and perhaps even their friend.

Despite being brought up in a prison, and though his peers were guards, Pkjaison wasn't allowed to follow in his peers' footsteps. Which was probably a good thing with Tom being an outdoors person who was fond of nature and wildlife, I don't think a dark damp coal mine would have suited him at all.

It was pkjaisons's love of the countryside that brought him to Classic many months ago, due to his problems with his eyesight he was unable to enlist in the Japan Defence Militia, and he was drafted instead to the A3modz Troop of Terrorism, coincidentally his first job in Classic was working on a cobble hut which was just over the back of the cemetery here.

Up until just very recently pkjaison had always been fit and active and resenbled the height of cube-based physique. he liked most sports particularly spleef and the local mazes which he followed with great interest, Leo recalled how he loved the spectacle of lighting fires, and how when he retired, pkjaison and his friend leibster14 would light fires with flint and steel, spamming staff with warnings.

Pkjaison was not a well read articulate man, as many people have commented, but he was an interesting man to listen and talk to, someone who could understand and appreciate your personal point of view.

He liked to dance, but indeed it was a favourite pastime for him and when his balance failed him he turned to helpless melodrama from which he gained just as much pleasure.

The wonderful Classic countryside, Pkjaison loved it and had a wide appreciation of it's natural beauty, especially it's horses which he would frequently ride on occasion.

Though Pkjaison did on several occasions travel to different servers, Skyblock to see his friends and of course Agharta to visit Sydneyya and Alyssa, both of whom he adored, being the patriotic person he was, Pkjaison's holiday heart was in Japan, in particular the South West where many an Adam-based creation can be seen.

I have already mentioned Leibster14 who pkjaison was particularly close to, and his friend Xarteus who he had absolutely no romantic connections to whatsoever who he dearly loved and was immensely proud of, both of whom are sadly no longer with us, but I would also like to mention Drupe sadly again no longer with us in Classic but not forgotten, him and Pkjaison were great friends.

Pkjaison was always a happy contented boy he never wanted much out of life, just simple quiet pleasures and prison coins, sharing his life with his beloved Xarteus and his fellow inmates.

He was a sociable person he had a handfulfriends, he was slightly liked and on occasion respected, he was someone you might be could trust and rely on, someone you could confide in and ask for advice if you were really out of choices.

Someone we have all had the great privilege of knowing.

"We must die we know" said a character in Shakespeare "tis but the time and drawing days out that men stand upon"

Pkjaison ragequit in the early evening of this Wednesday, I know he will be greatly missed by everyone who knew and loved him.

nothing-to-say-meme-generator-i-am-speechless-492c01.jpg1320874768.jpg

Not me BTW
I made a booboo <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f620.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":x">:x</object>

Yolo.
dafaq did I just read about PK
@3300592 wrote:
dafaq did I just read about PK

My speciality, a steaming pile of bullshit.