Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] Rizellion

I was recently banned for griefing MischieviousGrin's house with lava. A lot of time I feel like doing this to people as I have massive amounts of anger towards them or a lot of jealousy of what they make in a short amount of time. I say I am sorry for this act and if I stay banned, I will be ok with this as this act was serious. I occasionally have trouble keeping myself in check so I go to rash actions for the answer of solving it, which I should have just tried to build what they built or forget about it. I am sorry for this act.
Please post your appeal using the proper appeal format found here: Ban Appeal Format.

Your appeal will be analyzed and a result will be discussed after the correct format is used. You may type a reply to this thread with it or make another thread.
Username:Minester117

When you were banned : 8/11/13

Person who banned you: Unknown person

Reason you were banned: Lava Griefing

Server: Minetown Main Server
Hello Minester117,

As stated, you were banned on August 12th by Zionia for lava greifing.
@6552815 wrote:
A lot of time I feel like doing this to people as I have massive amounts of anger towards them or a lot of jealousy of what they make in a short amount of time.

If you are constantly at threat of your temper flaring, why are you playing multiplayer? How do we not know this incident will not happen again, such as you getting angry again?

Please explain this to us, I do not want someone on Minetown who lets anger get the best of them and do irrational things when it flares up.
Well, I am going to anger management to help stop the anger, and it is working, not quickly, but working at a good pace at the very least. I usually play multiplayer with my friends, as I don't have many people I can trust in real life. My anger problems were also recent as I was kicked out of my home and I am living in an apartment for the time being until I can obtain enough money to buy a new house, and I usually work on my laptop to earn money, so this is my free time.
Hello Minester,

I appreciate that you are acting upon your anger problems, and I realize this is subconscious, however it is not an excuse. It really isn't. If you went on a massacre and stated you were angry, that really isn't going to fly. Again I'm sorry to hear about your living conditions.

You will be banned for 1 month, and will be unbanned on September 18th, 2013.

Do not make me regret this decision.

~Locked