Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Payment System

I am wanting to create a system where in order to enter, you have to pay 1G even if I am offline. Like Pay-To-Get-In System. Anybody know any mechanics that would allow this. This is what i though of... Putting lava squares into a chest and making it cost 1G to buy it because only members with donations at $100 or greater should be able to create them in which they get in free for the great donation. Ok, That's my idea, Yours???
enter what
enter the amusement park after the beta setup.
2 things

1. I'm pretty sure kit lava is for personal use only.

2. How does selling lava by the door make the door open? The way I understood it was you want an admission system which to me meant it controls the door. How would it do that? Also why lava? In this case couldn't it be any item? Maybe you could have a code-lock built on the door and people who wanted in could send you /mail or contact you in-game and pay a flat rate? Like 5g for acces for however long? Then occasionally you could change the lock code. Just an idea <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
And thirdly, Just use an advanced LWC setup, it has the potential, through painstaking work of course
Ok, The lava kit idea wasn't complete because of the door opening. Anyway, I guess ill have to do the lock system and flat rate pay until something comes out for an admission cost. Anyway, this is good for now but I still would love to hear more ideas, if there even is one...