Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I Didn't know and im sorry...
Started by Unknown User

Username:daniel_davis1

When I was Banned: 8/5/13

Who I was banned by:don't know.

Reason I was Banned: griefing gardiner_1's Maze Event.

server: MineTown Main/Classic.

Yes, it is true. I remember Griefing gardiner_1's Maze Event. I griefed Because The Area Was Unprotected so I thought it was ok to break. I took 35 diamonds from the maze and also griefed a small house nearby. I am sorry for what I have done And now that I am banned I will obviously not do it again. I am sorry for disgusting all of Minetown. and to you Humphrey2244 and scoobydoosam, I will miss you. I am sorry Minetown. =( I hope you can all forgive me for what I have done and give me another chance.

-Sketch

I know i don't have right to post on others ban appeals but i'm happy enought for you to say sorry for the time it taken to replace all of the item frames and it all to be forgotten about <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
I see, I should apologize. I am sorry gardiner_1 it was greedy and unjust for me to do that it must have taken a long time to get all those diamonds and cows. sorry for any inconvenience
Hello daniel_davis1,

As you have stated correctly, you griefed gardiner_1's event and also a small house. You also stole diamonds. All of the things you did are against the rules. The specific rules you have broken are as follows:

9027f5d52e.jpg

This is not just some minor thing you have been banned for. This is something gardiner_1 has worked on very hard to gather the resources and make something other people would enjoy. Why would you think it is okay to just click around, see what's unprotected, and steal/grief? If there's a structure there, you had to have known it belonged to someone else. Why did you grief it?

Why should you be let back on Minetown?
your right. that must have taken a while. I guess I do the crime I pay the time...the forever time. oh well. it was a great server. well im going to delete my forum account and say goodbye. but this server was definitely worth my while. well its been nice knowing you minetown! goodbye.

-sketch has left forever. =(
ok I cant figure out how to delete the account so im just gonna keep it like this unless I get an e-mail from enjin to delete the account. so as long as it stays I will vote for mc with the account. just cause I got banned doesn't mean I cant still love the server right? goodbye, this has been my last post......probally

I will miss you all of my friends. =(
All you need to do at this point is defend why you should be let back. A determination on the length of the ban has not been made yet.
well what evidence do I have? so I might as well let it go. its hopeless for me. its not like all of a sudden I get back on when the odds are like 10 to 0.
Please answer the following question:

Why did you grief?

Please make sure your answer is very well thought out.
ok here is why: I wanted the diamonds in the maze and I noticed that the zone was unprotected, not reading the rules ended me up here. ok? is that good enough!?

the top signature fits perfectly what I think right now