Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] WADA HELL WE NEED THIS
Started by [E] dead [1]

HELL NO MAKE A TERRARIA SERVER

================================

Son , what's terraria!?!

Uhhm , WAT

Dig, fight, explore, build! Nothing is impossible in this action-packed adventure game. The world is your canvas and the ground itself is your paint.

Hell yea!

Grab your tools and go! You can do many things in Terraria: make weapons and fight off a variety of enemies in numerous biomes, dig deep underground to find accessories, money, and other useful things, gather wood, stone, ores, and other resources to create everything you need to make the world your own and defend it. Build a house, a fort, even a castle, and people will move in to live there and perhaps even sell you different wares to assist you on your journey. But beware, there are even more challenges awaiting you... Are you up to the task?

====================================================

Terraria? What's that?

Terraria is a land of adventure! A land of mystery! A land that's yours to shape, to defend and to enjoy. Your options in Terraria are limitless, are you an action gamer with an itchy trigger finger? A master builder? A collector? An explorer? There's something for everyone here.

Sounds great! Can I play with my friends?

Terraria supports full drop-in, drop-out netplay. You can build, defend and explore your entire world together!.

What about Player Vs Player Combat?

Terraria supports PVP! Including duels, teamplay and more. Discover rare and exotic artifacts, then kill your friends with them!

How much will Terraria cost?

Terraria will cost $9.99 for at least it's first week of release

How long has Terraria been in development?

Development started for Terraria in January, 2011 and we will continue to support it for a long time to come!

When will Terraria be available to purchase?

The game will be available on Steam on the 16th of may

On what platform(s) will Terraria be available?

Terraria is being developed primarily for Windows, but we may bring it to iOS and/or Xbox platforms.

What are the system requirements for Terraria?

The game will require a Direct X 9.0c compatible graphics card, we estimate around 1gig of ram

What happens if I die?!

The gods will take pity on you and bring you back, for a fee of course!

Will there be pets in the game?

We know you need something warm to cuddle up to on those cold, zombie ridden, Terrarian nights. We'll see what we can do

Are there going to be other game modes?

After release we want to add a range of PVP game modes and we'll look at continuing to add aditional gameplay options in the future.

Will server owners be able to change the spawn rate?

Currently server owners have no control of spawn rate, but that may change in the future.

How many players can my server handle?

We want the server software to support as many players as your computer and connection is able to handle.

What are the effects of lava?

It burns! Oh god it burns!

How will boss attacks be invoked?

Bosses have to be summoned, and each has it's own way and location to be summoned.

What will there be in place to protect servers?

Servers have password protection available to them.

Will things other than people be able to damage blocks?

Right now the only thing that can damage blocks, other than people, are bombs which are thrown by people.

Are there only the shop keeper NPCs?

Right now we're working on adding many different kinds of NPCs.

How many monsters are on Terraria so far?

We currently have 29 monsters in the game.

Will there be an official forum?

Sometime, probably after release, we'll be creating a forum for users to post on.

Will there be continued updates after release?

Yup. Our plans are to release updates to fix bugs and add content after we push out the game.

Are there classes to choose from?

You can change gear during gameplay to suit your style. Eg: You can wear Mana regeneration gear and be a caster, wear defence gear to be a fighter, etc.

Will there be status effects and elemental damage?

Possibly, but that would be something added after the release in an update.

What will the difficulty of the game be?

That will change depending where you go in Terraria.

Will there be special items available?

It is possible that we will add items like hats and whatnot as we go.

What language is Terraria being created in?

We're making it in C# in the XNA Game Studio.

Can I become a tester for Terraria?

Not right now, and we're not revealing whether we're going to have a beta test release or not.

How do you stop corruption?

You can build a wall, or place a sunflower to stop it's progression.

How do you get guns?

You can find and purchase them, though there are not currently any recipes for crafting them.

Will accessories change your character's appearence?

No they will not.

Thats sexy.
I agree. We definitely need to add Terraria to the server. I haven't been on much because I've been busy playing this game; I like Minecraft, but with the bugs, and current 1.6 issues, I have been doing other things. Also, it will build to the amount that play Minecraft, since those people that play on the Terraria server might join the Minecraft server as well.
well, there can only be 8 players in one server i believe <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> but if that changes then YES YES
please do i got terriria to day and i want to play with u guys that have it on minetown
http://terrarius.net

Coming soon.
Jesus H

edit: How much is that dump?
Wait.....

Sawine, are you serious?
yesh he is serious why would he make a website just to mess with us <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Mr.Flip wrote:
well, there can only be 8 players in one server i believe <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> but if that changes then YES YES

U KIDDING ME 8 HELL NO

255 IT IS ALL MY MONEY IS URZ BABE