Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Reporting a Hacker and Tree Farm Griefer(s)
Started by [E] Sorvora

I was playing MT Prison and when I first warped to Block D, I only had a diamond sword (No enchants) and 3 steak. Then I saw someone say "Someone griefed the tree farm", so I went to see and there was a wall around the tree farm (So you can't enter the middle to chop the trees) and I said "Whoever griefed the tree farm, have fun getting banned, then a person by the name tlr13579 said "i griefed tree farm". But then I saw 2 people named Deadlonx and troy2352 place more blocks onto the wall. Then, when about 30 seconds have passed, I've noticed my diamond sword randomly disappearing out of my inventory (My finger was no-where near the Q key, which is the key to drop, so I could not have dropped it by accident), then I said "What happened to my sword? It randomly disappeared", then a person named TheFireCrafter said "Sorvora, I think you dropped your diamond sword, here", then he gave me a diamond sword that had Sharpness II, then I've noticed cobblestone, a stone axe, coal, and 1 iron ore has spawned randomly in my inventory.

EDIT:
LOOK AT THE LAST SCREENSHOT (Closest to the bottom)
I can confirm this, I saw them build it too!
I think that diamond sword of yours should be confiscated ;D
Swords are no allowed I think he should be jailed and that sword should be taken away Jk Love you really Sorvora:)
dat minimap tho no wonder you're never suprised when i jump on you
@4721619 wrote:
Swords are no allowed I think he should be jailed and that sword should be taken away Jk Love you really Sorvora:)

<3 xD
@189750 wrote:
dat minimap tho no wonder you're never suprised when i jump on you

Well, you know.. I dun wanna say nutin. ;P
That's the one! :3
I don't know if it was this guy, but I also had a sword randomly disappear out of my inventory :/