Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Main needs a border expand!!!!
Started by [E] ≈tarantula2

Lance there are horse eggs for sale at the credit shop they cost 200k each with is far to much..

Oki yes there is a huge ocean but you cans see that the land comes back at some sides, so it wont be a just ocean there will be all the new stuff and more mushroom bios it works both ways.
Also you can buy name tags for 5k in Cs but it would be fun to find them in dungeons,,,
Back on topic...

I agree that there should be a border expand, now that I have looked into it. I would guess we old have to wait and see what an administrator's opinion on this would be.
Yep hopefully an admin will look at it soon <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> and make up a decision.
Mains border will most likely not be expanded as main2 is going to be released shortly. Mains map is already big enough with 90% of it not being populated.
@190489 wrote:
Mains border will most likely not be expanded as main2 is going to be released shortly. Mains map is already big enough with 90% of it not being populated.

Well you see if main 2 is coming out they should still expand mains border because not everyone is going to go on main2.
Tarantula word of advice.

Stop begging in game about this. It will happen when it happens.
@2571215 wrote:
Tarantula word of advice.

Stop begging in game about this. It will happen when it happens.

Im not begging...... im just asking...
Summarized:

The community's problems with main's map:

Even though it's already HUGE (one of the biggest in its kind) it's hard to find a place of unclaimed land that actually looks appealing to settle down on.

On top of that, the generated chunks are waaay outdated (dating from pre 1.4). Most people don't like to live in the past and want to experience up to date content.

Questions that I could see rising in the staff discussion:

Expand a map with an already 13500+ blocks radius? Can the hardware handle this? Won't it be less enjoyable to play on main latency-wise? If so, is it worth the expansion? Wouldn't setting up an exterior server (main2) with new content be a better solution?

Either way, Main2 WILL be implemented during the revamp.
It wont be a better solution because we have to restart all our hard work.