Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Vote for extra MTC.
Started by Unknown User

So lately the voting is not as good as it once was.For the people who do vote thanks the server messages and on the front page says every vote counts.But it would be nice if more people voted there are way more people playing and not voting.Voting helps the server get noticed and get minetown more popular like it once was.

For those who said minetown is going to die if you really think this vote every day it takes honestly 10min Ive never got a chance to vote this month yet because for some reason the voting page didn't work for me but im trying for it to work and the moment it do ill be voting each day like i did before as you can tell TOP VOTER.

So at the end of the month the top 3 voters im going to see how many votes you had for the current month then im goin to multiply that by 500 for ex. if you voted 100 times you get 50,000.For those who don't play on main ill try to think of some different prizes still thinking atm but ill update this thread

SO thanks all for voting keep it up and for those who have not started voting yet im hoping you will

Thanks ~JC

I had a hard time reading that lol, I had to re-read every part, try using paragraphs, proper punctuation, and proper spacing. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Cool
@3066570 wrote:
Cool

Jc no liek me, he nevr haz.
NO SILLY i got no problem with you my grammar is bad ive been told LOL =)
If the new voting page does not work for you, try out http://minetown.net/voteold
@3066570 wrote:
So lately the voting is not as good as it once was.For the people who do vote thanks the server messages and on the front page says every vote counts.But it would be nice if more people voted there are way more people playing and not voting.Voting helps the server get noticed and get minetown more popular like it once was.

For those who said minetown is going to die if you really think this vote every day it takes honestly 10min Ive never got a chance to vote this month yet because for some reason the voting page didn't work for me but im trying for it to work and the moment it do ill be voting each day like i did before as you can tell TOP VOTER.

So at the end of the month the top 3 voters im going to see how many votes you had for the current month then im goin to multiply that by 500 for ex. if you voted 100 times you get 50,000.For those who don't play on main ill try to think of some different prizes still thinking atm but ill update this thread

SO thanks all for voting keep it up and for those who have not started voting yet im hoping you will

Thanks ~JC

TL;DR

: Vote, you fools!