Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Minetown Mini Golf?
Started by [E] MastaC729

So I don't know if anyone has seen something like this yet, but I happened to watch this a few minutes ago:

And so I got inspired. I am planning on creating an 18 hole golf course with plenty of room to expand for other games or holes. So I'd like to know: where do you think I should place it where there is plenty of room, and it is close to a major city or spawn? Post your ideas below, and I'll come up with a plan hopefully tomorrow.
theres probably an open area out away from everything that can be dedicated golf course land. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Off Topic: OVER 1000 POSTS lol
that would be awesome to make a theme park. with minigolf, rollercoasters, obstacle courses, and other attractions. It would be epic
It would be so much fun lol. Masta I watched the vid and I'll help you with the Course
I have a bunch of land by honortown that would be great for that. Feel free to take a look. Also I have walled a huge area off by my castle. There's definitely space and appropriate surroundings there. Look around see if it's something like what you want.
I'll help.
I'm game to help build rollercoster.
ya i'll help build too
There should be an easy hole where the ball falls into a current of water with ice underneath, and it drags it maybe through other currents straight to the hole lol
ok, NOW THAT I CAN POST (I was having troubles last night) Can i build a hole or 2 in the forest area? This sounds epic.

EDIT: And, instead of everyone having snowballs, just have different tools and blocks. I think they slide the same distance