Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Getting out of hand
Started by [E] Drupe

People trapping each other in market stalls..

one on the left is landr0, charges 1k for him to release you upon entrapment

on the right is roodog2000, trapped landr0 since he trapped him earlier.
People were begging to get out of the traps, obviously ruining their day for no reason
Any person that got trapped, got freed within 10 minutes after settling an agreement on both parties.

From how I see it, no rules have been broken. I'm scamming on a RP server.

Still surprises me how people run with their eyes wide open in such an obvious trap.

Whenever I'm offline, I disable the trap. So nobody gets stuck forever.
Lol, how stupid can you be. Oldest trick in the book - if you get caught, whose fault is that?

Landr, you beansprout <3
Meanwhile, /kill
@268376 wrote:
Meanwhile, /kill

it's disabled.
Sawine approved.

2jeejdf.png
This has now been dealt with by Darkpsy.

Please re-read some information provided:
@637590 wrote:
**Please keep in mind, our rules exist to maintain a friendly and enjoyable atmosphere on the server. If you are doing anything to ruin other player's experiences, that may not be listed here, expect to be punished. Use good judgement.

Continuously breaking soft rules may result in further punishment if needed, they are not there to be abused.**

This is found within prison information: http://minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/7425126-prison-information

The rules have since been more clarified here: http://minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/7735876-clarified-soft-hard-rule-punishments

Please re-read the information and guides provided before getting yourself banned again. We will not accept "its roleplay" as an excuse to ruin other players gameplay.

Follow the rules, play the game and have fun but not at the expense of others enjoyment.