Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ignorant bastards on skyblock
Started by [E] worgan

from what i understand Jimbo that is easier said then done.
Ahh the irony. turns out that you are the one who is ignorant of the rules. This made my day. Thank you for unintentionally giving me satisfaction.

On a side note cross server chant needs to be disabled with skyblock.

-Lance
It is definitely possible to ignore a single server over cross-server chat. Its not difficult to do, just time consuming.
Dark, your posts are so longggg

3NU8f.png

All dose tags

But maybe if we could get that done, if someone has the time, it would probably be much appreciated.
@2778564 wrote:
It is definitely possible to ignore a single server over cross-server chat. Its not difficult to do, just time consuming.

How is this done? by /ignoring every person on the server? if that is the case I hope you know how impractical that is because probably 10 new guests join skyblock every hour.
Back on topic, I missed where it was explained exactly how not speaking English makes someone an "ignorant bastard". Also, I fail to note where it says it's against the rules. I am very interested to see both of these things clarified by the OP.
The point of complaining someone is not speaking english on a server hosted in an area where english is spoken, owned a person who speaks at least two languages, and staffed by people who speak more languages then that and played on by people around the world is pointless.

also as far as everyone complaining about the skyblock chat. It is a popular server and you have the option of local chat.
First thing: Using the terms that OP did to describe the player will not be tolerated. I don't care who you are, you're not going to bad mouth your fellow members. Secondly, it's not wrong for someone to speak a different language than your native tongue. Thirdly, all Skyblock PE's are looked at. I usually get to it every week or so, and other moderators do also, and do the ones that each one can handle. Sometimes, you're not going to get a PE done in the manner that you think it should, as the case is with yours.

If someone talking in a different language bothers you that bad, I don't recommend going in public.

I know this might seem like a rash response, but this one really gets under my skin.
Jared if they get looked at? can u tell me why my PE hasnt been taken cared of adn i've been waiting for a month, i also made a POST about my island being griefed by Hoboslovepie and i'm not going to PE it until you guys get to mine
Because not everyone has the necessary powers to do that. Especially after weeding through 89 bogus petitions every week.

Also, don't make a petition for the request made in this thread, because you have already been answered by myself and Lomanic.