Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ignorant bastards on skyblock
Started by [E] worgan

Hai, i've been telling people for weeks that it's English in main chat, and there is one who never seem to understand it, and ignores everything, even when the more respected players tell him, it's Jbj1, i'm Reporting him here cause the skyblock PE system isn't under control.

Any how the one and only Worgan <3
If people wish to speak a different language, they can. There is no problem with them speaking something other than English.
You gotta be shitting me?, they talk what ever there is and clog the Global chat- . -
The Rules wrote:
3.Use Chat Appropriately

• Use regular case or title case, not all capitals
  • Refrain from explicit language and "1337 sp34k"
  • For general talk, use the global channel.
  • Use /tell for private conversations
  • Use other channels as intended
  • No spamming of any type

There are people from all around the globe who play on Minetown. They don't all HAVE to speak English. Yes, English may be the language spoken most commonly by players here, however if people wish to speak something different, there is nothing stopping them. Maybe you could try to just ignore them. Or use the helpful /ignore command.
Why on earth am I not the OP here >_>
making the thread is a good place to start
You forget. There is no global /ignore command. Someone pissing off or annoying someone from Skyblock, with you being on another server, the only current solution is to leave global chat. I find this unacceptable, and therefore am requesting Skyblock chat be unlinked from global chat, until there is the implementation of a cross server ignore command. It will save much headaches this way.
I agree with Hunter.

I think the default channel for SkyBlock should be one only accessible by players on SkyBlock. Although I think the global channel should remain, but players (on SkyBlock), have to know the command to get into it.
Why cant we ignore a single server over the cross server chat?