Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] *Flying Squid Returns!!!!*
Started by [E] JayoHJH

there are probably lots of people who have colors mixed up. but how would they know? if from birth till death they are taught that X color has this name, they will still refer to it as the correct name and no one would ever know. how do any of use know whether or not we are seeing the right colors?

also the diagnosable kind is the kindwhere, say, pink and grey are the SAME color to them. thats why the tests with the colored numbers work. becasue there is no color difference to distinguish the stones that make up the number.
Didn't we have this arguement already, Jason?
lol Most cases are that Red and Green end up looking brownish to them and they cant distinguish between the two colors so say Red would look like that and Green would look like that. IK thats actually green and a sizeable difference but you should get my point by that
Lol jack u posted and yea we did I just thought about it when prince brought it up <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
i knew this one kid, where, for a fracto of a second, the colors green and red would be switched on whatever he was looking at. But then he would blink and it would be normal.