Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] *Flying Squid Returns!!!!*
Started by [E] JayoHJH

20110509164635.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ITS THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT!!!!!!
/colorblind mode ZOMFG the pink squid!*

*I am partially colorblind, dont bug me about it.
PrinceOfShadows wrote:

Prince, If you were really colorblind how would u know what pink looks like/doesn't look like lol?
JayoHJH wrote:
PrinceOfShadows wrote:

Prince, If you were really colorblind how would u know what pink looks like/doesn't look like lol?

Note he said PARTIALLY. He can still see colors, just they are mixed up a little.
Natedog85137 wrote:
JayoHJH wrote:
PrinceOfShadows wrote:

Note he said PARTIALLY. He can still see colors, just they are mixed up a little.

But how would he know what pink really looked like lol? You don't know what a person sees u have to see through their eyes... for all i know what i think is green might be purple for u O.O
If you're colorblind colors come in different shades. If I was colorblind I could see pink as a certain shade of something and be able to register that "that is pink to everyone else" and while I couldn't see it I could know what it is.

My understanding.
Heark wrote:
If you're colorblind colors come in different shades. If I was colorblind I could see pink as a certain shade of something and be able to register that "that is pink to everyone else" and while I couldn't see it I could know what it is.

My understanding.

Thank you, this is the point, I will never know if I see the pink you guys see. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f635.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":dizzy:">:dizzy:</object>
Sorry I said too much lol didn't realize it was offensive >.>
JayoHJH wrote:
Sorry I said too much lol didn't realize it was offensive >.>

Lol. Not offensive, most people do the same thing even IRL. I could really care less about it at this point.
Ha