Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Make a city/art along the Zion/Honortown Railway
Started by [E] Chester2111

Awesome guys, thank you for all the help and interest! I'll try to plot out areas along the track that will be best for towns or art today. I would be happy to help anyone with their projects once I finish the track. Also, if you want to build in Zion, just tell me what you are looking to make, and ill make you a lot to build in.

Chester
Hey guys Thanks for the generous donations <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> I'm also available to help people with projects along the track. Let make this railway awesome <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

same thing goes for Honortown too. If you want to build there or if you have an idea let me know <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
i would like to make a railway stop somewhere special if it can
Ok

So being the owner of savage I would like to make a 'Hollywood style banner' on the rail going into savage city

It would say

Savage city

I can make it by myself out of wool

Just need to wait to get wool from my sheep and permission from C
Soooo

Who will give me permission to the protection?

No hurry as I am still collecting the wool needed
I'd like to donate/help in the construction of this. My town is already psudo-equipped to serve as a hop-on point for the spawn rail which dead ends in the direction of honor town. The images I've attached include a screenshot of the hop on point I was planning to make, but never finished that's located my town and a worldmap screenshot with existing railways marked with black lines, the lines I'd like to help make in red (labeled in sections A,B,C), potential junction points (J-1, J-2, J-3) with of course my town, foxshrine, and honortown labeled.

Later on, perhaps tomorrow, I'll measure out the length of the rail with the necessary amounts of stone, glass, slabs, ect to complete each of the three sections of A, B, and C.

-Edit- Neglected to add a J-4 label on the map connecting J-2 to the end of the C line
-EDIT-

Happy worm just pointed out this thread is old as dirt, didn't notice barney brought this back up from march... One day I'll learn to check dates, but I'd like to know if there's any continued interest in this.

I've mapped out the J-1 -> J-3 route.

The road passes over a few structures, one looks abandoned another in a town next to the J-1 point belonging to "Haushinka" at point (1000,69,-3626), someones assorted farms and a long stretch of empty but protected land

The other issue to be had is the the J-1 point runs along Y(81) and the J-3 runs along Y(94). But I feel the J-2 point could be used to swap the heights as it would already serve as a Junction point.

Assuming those issues can be resolved here's the technical info

The total distance to finish the J-1 -> J-3 road is 2438 blocks, making the materials list as follows... #/ ~# in stacks

6710/105 Smooth Stone

6710/105 Stone Slab

4880/75 Glass

610/10 Glowstone

J-1 would be located between the points X(996) and X(1001) and extend the length of Z(-1213) and Z(-3650)

What a necro.
Oh yeah

Sorry about that

Just needed permission to the railway protections to make it

So wondering if they would look at this