Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Make a city/art along the Zion/Honortown Railway
Started by [E] Chester2111

If you guys haven't already, warp to zionrail and take a ride on the mostly completed railway. The reason for making this thread is that I want to populate the length of the track with cities, pixel art, etc. If you are interested in making something along the railway, leave a comment here in this thread. Keep in mind that if you are going to make a city or stop that requires a station to be made, there will be a small fee to help fund the final touches to the railway. The stations will be free for you to design in almost any way you please, the only two limitations will be that the station has to be the same height as the track, and the way that the carts stop and go (redstone stuff) will be the same at each station. Thanks everyone.

Chester

EDIT:

This project has been VERY expensive, and its making me poor very quickly. Donations would be greatly appreciated. Donors will be listed on signs at the end points of the track.

Things we need:

Gold

Iron

Stone (smooth)

Glass

Stone half blocks

If this project turns out to be very successful, we may expand the track to connect to other large cities. This would be a little down the road though. Just keep the idea in mind.
I can donate 10 stacks of half blocks.
I might have some smooth slabs. Last I checked I had a couple stacks.
Great to hear your willingness to help! also is edcorbett still on the server? I haven't seen him in a while and he has a town the tracks already run through. If he is still on then I will donate to his town and help it grow, and if not then perhaps someone else can take it over and make it bigger and better. Anyway ya don't forget to try riding the railway!
I can supply lotsa stuff I got held in my storage. I also wanna make something between towns. Maybe a hotel or something. Or even build in your town chester.
Anyone have any ideas for pixelart? maybe we could form a theme along the railway?
I'll be willing to help on a town if you need it.
wew Bridge is done, And I would like to make a pokeball that the track will go through

If you want or I can just do some art on the side <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
i got a few stacks of iron i can donate
tell you what if i get banned chester you can have 1 of my stacks of diamond blocks the rest will go to some1 else of my choosing IF i get banned if not ill give you 32 diamond blocks cuz i aint gonna do anything with them