Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Spawn Residential Lots
Started by [E] Reggief

The first post says 12 is taken, Gears post says its open. Id like to reserve 12 if its available. If not can we please have an updated availability list.
Lomanic, I own lot 12. Sorry? I bought it ages ago.
i like plot 8, can i have it bought?
Yoshi: sure, you can reserve 6. But please get the money ASAP.

Cthulu: please specify which one you want. The list of available lots is on the OP.

KY0DEN: sure, you may have 8.

Lomanic: 12 is not open, and yes I will update the list.

Binkleplease: You need to finish this plot. I'm giving you two weeks or I'm reselling it to Lomanic.

Owners: Sorry, KY0DEN beat you to it.

I will clear out any reservations that weren't built on, along with any shitty looking houses.
then plot 9 ?
I'll purchase the next available lot (that hasn't been spoken for) for double the price, preferably large~

Just let me know when you've updated the list so I can go take a look
I will finish my lot as soon as possible, but at the moment when I try to connect it says "<random java stuff> maximum string allowed <random java stuff>
um could I have a nice big lot? I don't mind whatever

EDIT:Hey could i have 11?
Owners: sure, plot 9 it is.

Danny: how does 10 sound? It's worth 11 gold, so if you wanna pay double then that would be 22 gold.

Binkleplease: hmm, that's not good. If you're having issues with Java then I'll gladly let you have as much time as you need. Feel free to send me a PM when you can start working on it again.

dancraft: sure, you may buy 11.
is there still an plot free?

Cuz i will buy it for double the price it cost

If possible a medium sized lot

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Leonz