Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Spawn Residential Lots
Started by [E] Reggief

New residential lots at spawn are now available!

kaR39.jpg

The following lots are all located west of Spawn, around the cathedral right next to the center of spawn. Quickest way to get there is type /spawn then walk straight West through the church and past the graveyard. Also, the prices are changing for the houses. The new prices is as follows:

Every 20 square meters is 1 gold ingot. So if a lot is 200 square meters (20x10), then it will cost 10 gold ingots.

Here are the lots now for sale:

farwestlots1.png

farwestlots2.png

farwestlots3.png

farwestlots4.png

As you can see, there are 12. Here is some information on each one:

1 & 2: Due to their small size, these have been converted into garden space.

3: 320 sq. blocks (SOLD to dancraft200)

Price: 16 gold ingots

4: 130 sq. blocks

Price: 7 gold ingots

5: 165 sq. blocks (SOLD to Alex_Wan)

Price: 8 gold ingots

6: 267 sq. blocks (RESREVED to Yoshi_1998)

Price: 13 gold ingots

7: 162 sq. blocks (RESERVED to ikailaz)

8: 238 sq. blocks (SOLD to KY0DEN)

Price: 12 gold ingots

9: unavailable

10: 224 sq. blocks (SOLD to Danny)

Price: 11 gold ingots

11: 168 sq. blocks (sorry, I am making this into an apothecary <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>)

12: 484 sq. blocks (SOLD TO Binkleplease)

Price: 24 gold ingots

Anything that has been already sold or reserved will be crossed out and turned red. If not, the lot is up for sale. Please note any mistakes in the list if they exist.

Building Guidelines:

Homes can be a maximum 20 high and 20 deep from ground level. You may only build on/inside the designated lot(an admin or mod can place a pathway from road to your house). Once again we are looking for quality homes, if you cant build something nice don't bother getting a lot(Lol). Also lately people have been asking about fusing lots together; if you don't like its size, then buy a new one. Soon a new thread will be made for the ones north of spawn, and some are nice sized, so keep that in mind. Also, do not ask for multiple lots; I want everyone to have an equal chance at getting a lot at spawn, so you're restricted to just 1.

Some quick Rules:

-No planting trees

-No crappy cobble boxes

-Admins reserve the right to remove if not a quality home

-No stores, these are only homes

-Rules may change as building commences to accommodate everyone

You can request lots on this thread and hopefully can receive the same one in game when you pay and get access to protection. If you take to long to build a house and some other players are wanting lots yours will be taken away and you will not receive a refund. This is to make sure people that deserve lots can get them. If of course you have to go away or whatever you can let me know and your lot wont be given away.

So if you reserve a lot, you have two weeks to build on it. Otherwise it will be sold. And by build on it I mean you need to at least start working on the house.

NEW AS OF 10/7/11:

We will be changing this thread to include other residential areas, such as North Spawn. Once we have another residential area created, we will add them in. Most are uniform in size, and the price rate will stay the same.

Is there any way i could get one for the Theater?
Reserve lot number 2 <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":thumb:">:thumb:</object>
pur3sam wrote:
Is there any way i could get one for the Theater?

I will give you my lot.
Thanks
Naw these lots arent for anything but homes. You can get a different lot around spawn for a theater, probably nearby.

Edit: these lots arent near big enough for a theatre
I'd like to buy lot 4, thanks
I'd like lot 6 to harrass Heark from over the hedge lol jk but I want lot 6
I'd like lot 5 so I can harass both Gear and Heark.
Haha I was wonderin when these would b for sale. Reserve lot 9 plz I like the location <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>