Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Warping Idea
Started by [E] Pompous_Lemur

I'm glad we could reach a consensus. I do support the addition of some useful mods: but let's not get rid of something that works, as was originally proposed by Pompus Lemur. Either way, good luck!
We reached a consensus? I hope we have. But nothing is going to happen without the approval of the Minetown Staff and owner.
We agreed on keeping the typed warps and instituting new sign warps, no? And yes, it is up to them, but it's important for people to voice their opinions on the subject so nothing gets done sans forum.
I'm pretty sure only you two agreed on keeping the typed warps, everyone else who has posted has agreed with, liked, or supported my idea.
I meant us two. But beside what the others say, do you see where I was coming from?
well the helghan capital has a net work that gose to omegas epic city (that is the name) and if you would like me and hunter are trying to exspand to othere citys and lands it is just the resource problem that stops us.
Everything is fine the way it is. One of things I like about this server is _not_ having to walk everywhere, or find a sign to warp to an area. If travelling becomes difficult, I, and probably many others simply wont travel, and many cities and structures will go unused and unseen.
I have a idea for actually making the subway in the nether and travelling in the nether is 8 times faster than in the normall world and would require no bothering the actual cities although it would require obsidian but it easy to create.