Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Attention all Crafters.
Started by Unknown User

What do you think?
I really like it. Immediately after reading it I imagines myself in the high republic for the military ;/

I believe we should keep religion out of the server though, no matter real or fake as it can lead to problems.
Often religious buildings are just for show and to make things more exciting. But I understand.
HunterKiller47 wrote:
Doctor-Evil-with-Mini-Me.jpg
What does the picture mean?
I hope you get elected. But it will come down to the vote like all the others. I'm the one who made this government and soon I will make the nation. But I'm not going to give myself power.
I really want to chat with you all about this.
AdamDragon wrote:
I really want to chat with you all about this.

Alright, I think you should add me as my friend and we can either talk about it over the forums or through a personal message as I am in a different time zone then you right now.
Doing my electives here and I'm still thinking about the new nation.
I've researched some other forms of Government. Here are a few. Tell me what you guys think.

Landed Elite - The more land a person owns, the more power and prestige they have.

Aristocracy - The Richest citizens of the nation Rule.

Oligarchy - Small group has all the power. (Family, tribe, etc.)

Collective Rule - Everyone takes part in the Governing process. (This policy gets difficult as the nation gets bigger.)

Monarchy - Government is held to an individual and that power is passed down to his family.

Let me know what you guys think. Or just post other ideas about the nation I want to build.