Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] ban
Started by Unknown User

joshuab01

7/15-16/2013

not sure who banned me

i was banned for griefing in the tree farm in prison server

prison server

im sorry for it and it wont happen again <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>

plz unban me
Hello josuhab1,

You were banned, as stated, for griefing the farm on the prison server. How do we know it's not going to happen again? You need to give us a better reason then I'm sorry.

(Adding pls unban is not going to help you)

vofYE2k.jpg

XG1a7Y5.jpg

3ohuGV3.jpg

Please provide a, at least, 100 word response on why you should be unbanned, why you are a valuable player to the community, why you won't do it again, and your clear understanding on the rules. Thank you.
i learn from my mistakes. i wouldnt go through the trouble of getting banned again for something stupid like that. im an active player thats on regularly. this is an awesome server and i wouldnt want to ruin it. for now on ill try to follow the rules as much as possible. ill also revieve the rules again to make sure im doing everything the way a should and hopfully u wont have to bother with me anymore after this

sorry for not making a full 100 words and only 80. again ill try to follow the rules and do the best i can. i understand that now i shouldnt have done what i did and that it was a very dumb thing to do and it wont happen again. know your proly not gona let me back in after all this but i just want u to know that if u do ill be good and i hope youll never have to hear from me again. sorry about all <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> -sincerely joshuab01
Hey, he is banned, but I think he should at least get credit where it is due: Nice House, really, considering how retared it is to do that aside, it is a good-looking house.
Spelling, grammar, and punctuation aside, that's a decent reply.

Because I personally don't see you meant any harm in this, and I know you will not be doing this again, you will be unbanned in exactly one week from today (July 26th).

Do not test us again though, the punishment will not go away if you persist.

If you are not unbanned on this date, please contact me or another member of staff.

~Locked