Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] League of Legends Tournament, parte dos!
Started by [E] Irethena

So, Lightshinobi and I are going ahead with this tourney. We're aiming to have it ready to go within about two weeks or so.

BUT...to help us, we need your opinion once again.

We want to know if you would prefer 1v1 or 2v2?

1v1 will be a double knock-out tournament. If you lose once, you still have a chance of winning.

We will do double-knockout for 2v2 IF we can have enough teams. We've decided we would need a minimum of 8 teams in order to support a double knockout. If we have less, it'll just be sudden death (you lose, you're out).

So, help us out pretty please <3
Before I vote I feel the need to ask, will we get to pick our partner? Or are partners randomly selected?
Yes, you pick your partner. You sign up as a team.
Would be interesting to have partner randomly selected, give them like a day to play some games together. Would also allow more people to sign up because not everyone has a duo friend.
1v1, I don't want to have to rely on other people or rely on finding another person
If you had enough people you could run both tournaments at the same time, a 1v1 bracket and a 2v2 bracket and just hope things don't overlap.
1v1 <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f610.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":|">:|</object>
2v2 will be more interesting.
I feel like the best will just team up though, making it far less interesting.
it is a match of who is better, so i the best team up it is their choice.