Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Dont you hate that?
Started by Unknown User

Have you ever been on a site(youtube is a big place to see this) and you see a comment/message/post/whatever

and it says something along the lines of:

do not read this because its true....

:angry: That just SUCKS. What is up with putting that? I mean seriously, it might be a joke and I might need to take a :chillpill: but I mean really? your gonna put that up when 1st off its not true, 2nd your scaring people who actually believe you, and 3rd it is to me kinda a minor spam.i don't know what's up with it.

-Sketch

long ways to get to the comments isn't it?
Whoops! accidentally put this in the mc related forum......Don't tell the police!
"DON'T STOP READING OR U WILL DIE AT MIDNIGHT

FIND THE 9 66666666696666 GOOD NOW FIND THE N MMMMNMMMMMMM NOW SHARE THIS COMMENT TO 3000 OTHER POSTS AND UR TRUE LOVE WILL KISS U TOMORROW IF U IGNORE THIS U WILL HAVE A MISRABL LIFE AND DIE ALONE

I DID IT AND IM MAREED 2 MY TRUE LOVE NOW LIKE SO OTHER PEOPLE CAN SEE!!"

Something like that?
Edit: ok read what I said below
S'called satire. The above is one of my pet hates on sites such as Facebook and Youtube, as well as things like "Hey guys I know you hate this but I've started a small gaming channel...hard to get views...blah..." on the latter.

I was with the intention of contributing you know, with something that I do indeed hate when people do.

Unless of course you happen to be directing your ire at wawon0, in which case you get a club badge and a commemorative plaque.

Just to make it clear, my previous post was me mimicking a person on YT/FB, not an actual serious post. I thought it was fairly obvious...but look, I've added quotes now to make it even clearer <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
oh, ok thank you for making that clear Adam. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>