Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] War in North Regnium
Started by [E] *Chriss

Last night a fight broke out in north regnium when my brother mofro129 found that his arena was griefed by checkers i joined in to help resolve this issue when checkers had killed mofro in his town . mofro politley asked for him to leave .mofro was kind enough to not tell an admin what he did so i said it .and after i told gear he said he had already protected it and that they were not griefing .wrong sir i witnessed it and gott it on screenshot i also have a frapps video picture of checkers FLOATING DOWN AND BACK UP . i investigated to find that ne layer of this building is unprotected the same layer where water was placed and where sand was removed .i will be sending sawine additional message along with all of my screenshots and videos
First of all I was there. Second of all I watche you make the waterfall. THIRD check the protections EVERY single wall of that building is protected mofrobottom and mofrobottom1 It is very much protected, Fourth, screaming LEAVE NOW, about 15 times is not polite. finally why dont you post the screenshots
i will post them and i wasnt the one that placed . and if its protected like you say it is then how exactly did i place water
I watched you do it because you're on the protection... I know you're mofro's brother so I added you
Gear, be careful, Chrisseb is a griefer.

He's griefed my shit before, and in fact owes me 2 blocks of iron and an iron door.

<3

Never forget
jpkoushel wrote:

He's griefed my shit before, and in fact owes me 2 blocks of iron and an iron door.

<3

Never forget

hahhahahha
jpkoushel wrote:

<3

Never forget

He stole ure refrigerator?? O.o

l+l

+ l l = refrigerator