Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] 6 Free Apple Appstore Apps.
Started by [E] Coffeey

Yeah, IDK how they got here, but just so you all know, the apple appstore made these apps free to celbrate their 5th anniversary, I do think that the developers are being paid good money to have their apps free for this.
@1270231 wrote:
You guys are a bunch of tree huggers...

Middle+Finger+Tree.jpg

Lost all respect from you on this thread.

I used to pirate everything, but I noticed that it just makes you a jerk to developers, if you pirate something, atleast put some research into the product you're stealing so you can make the right decision. I know its SO much easier to sit on your computer and just click a link to get any product you want, but its never fair for the many people who put their lives on the line, spending hours to days developing apps, only to receive a portion of the funds.

I have an iPhone 3G, completely abandoned by apple, to get it working efficiently I jailbroke it, why you ask... For free apps that are not supported.

I never illegally downloaded any of those apps.

If you're out of cash just remember the rules of Equivalent exchange, take one, give one. Torrent something, then purchase it when you can, such as when the Cubeworld store was down, I had a cracked copy, when the store came back up I purchased it strait away.

Would you take someones car?

Would you steal chocolate from a supermarket?

Would you take hours of peoples work for the benefit of saving money?

All the products I previously pirated are now located on my shelf, I may have gotten bored of them but I went out and purchased an actual copy.

Equivalent exchange for the win...

Dont take my oppinion seriously though, I have no right to choose what you do.
Alright, how in the world did this thread go from a great thread that Coffeey posted about free applications currently on the app store to religion?

A commonly used saying is if you want to keep friendships, you stay away from discussion of politics and religion. Do I have my own views on the matter? Yes, but they are to remain views that I don't have intentions of expressing.

Coffeey, good thread, but I am going to lock it due to the fact that it is now turning into a flamewar/went way off topic.

If anyone is looking on this thread, here are the apps Coffeey posted (thank you coffeey).

Games

Infinity Blade II

Tiny Wings,

Where’s My Water?

Superbrothers: Sword and Sworcery EP!

Badland

Applications

Traktor DJ

Day One

Barefoot World Atlas

Over

~Locked.