Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] what's your story?
Started by [E] Mr.Flip

post here about who you are in minetown. your faction, if you own a faction, if you own any towns, how rich you are (if you want ) what big projects have you completed/ are working on. just a nice way to get to know everyone.
I am leader of Valor, and I personally own 3 towns: Eastshire, Norhaven, Trondheim. I wouldn't consider myself poor, but I'm not very rich either. I am still working to get my first ever stack of diamond blocks. I have partially completed Fort Valor, one of the largest castles in Minetown, and I am working on making the Senate for Valor.
Im gatschet. I own woodbridge, deviltown, and lakeview. Im middle class. Not really any big projects.
thanks for responding guys!

I'm Mr. Flip. i am in the faction of espero. i don't have any big projects, only one i had was deleted. i consider myself upper middle class wealth.
I'm GearElite227. I am in Frost. I own the New Catedral North of Spawn, and I am co-owner of seaside after fixing it up. I dont really know what to put as the wealth. I have enough I guess lol
I'm Jayo. I'm the only azn in frost. I like pandas. No significant facts. As for wealth I'm so wealthy I cant afford to donate. I'm on a boat.
i was talking about how rich you are IN GAME guys lol
I'm Cryston, The Sphere Builder

My major project is obviously the sphere as if that wasn't painfully obvious. I think i'm one of the richest people on minetown though it's mostly because i never spend any of it. I've been here since creative and foolishly made my first 40x40 sphere on that map out of dirt. The sphere is soon opening for editing. I've never been active in any faction though i was a WR member in name since i built the sphere in their back yard.
I'm heark, co-founder of frost, and have worked alongside kingmark in project involving but not limited to design advice and actual building in the Frost palace, rathaus, bridge, welcome sign, roads, starbucks, and hospital.

I'm pretty rich, have a fascination with collecting smoothstone and coal and iron, among other valuables.
I'm goldengm,

I own: Vegas and Rebelius.

And i've got quite the amount of diamond and gold <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>