Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Forum banned
Started by [E] a3modz2

Don't lock or remove this thread please this is important. Straight to the point, why is Gashll forumbanned he didn't do anything wrong as I can see from his Post, I want a staff to look at this please this makes no sense and I don't think this is fair! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
Staff don't do anything without reason. We don't just forum ban somebody. Rules were broken, and staff dealt with it how they saw fit. However, the details of bans, aside from ban appeal replies, aren't shared publicly. We really do try and do what is best for the community.

/locked
Gashll was forum banned for acting very immaturely about not getting his way in a situation, including the public posting of private conversations as revenge. Please keep in mind, situations may seem milder than they are because staff do the best they can to protect the community from getting the worst for people sometimes using bad judgement, including hiding the most offending posts. The forum ban may be lifted sometime in the future, especially if he can manage an apology and a promise to have better self-control.