Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Minetown TS3
Started by [E] zoom\

Hey Everyone, Enjin has just released TS3 Servers for their customers, I am here to ask for MT to switch to TS3 as it gives better user control in your web browser (for web admins only)

Example:

3a77ddf709.png

Download TS3: http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

Also, Teamspeak is much more better than Mumble, just sayin'

I hope you all agree with me on the switch to TS3 :3

How to set it up (web admin only):

@109 wrote:

To get Started, you must understand the following:

• If you have a Mumble server setup on Enjin already, it will be DELETED and replaced with a TS3 server.
  • The system is currently in Beta and minor bugs may appear. Please report any bugs found.
  • We may take some servers down for 1 to 5 minutes for upgrades and testing purposes.
  • You must be on the Ultimate plan or Advanced plan.

How do I create a free TeamSpeak 3 server:

Step 1

Goto this URL: <your-website-url>/admin/teamspeak/wizard

Step 2

Create a TeamSpeak 3 Server. Click the Voice Tab to access your TeamSpeak 3 Control Panel.

Step 3

Consult the Enjin TeamSpeak 3 Guide to learn how to use all the awesome new features.

TEAMSPEAK!!! Yes! Go to teamspeak!
Teamspeak is fantastic, voted yes.
I strongly dislike mumble. Teamspeak is much better. I support this request.
Bumb!

Be sure to vote, this is important <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
effort
Yes plz.
Personally, I don't think the switch is needed. We already have Mumble configured for everyone and everything. I don't see the need for a switch at all.
Support
I've had some problems with mumble and i generally don't like the way it works, so i wouldn't mind shifting over to something else.

If someone cares to set it all up and put the needed effort into the project, i'm all in for it.

If not, i'm not sure if it's a good idea to shift over tho. As it's already been mentioned we've already got it all set up on mumble. If no staff has the time and skills to set it up with teamspeak properly, i don't think we should push too hard to get teamspeak.

Changing stuff in a rush is often worse than not changing at all.