Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Creative World
Started by Unknown User

Now I know you guys were thinking about implementing the old creative world back into the server.

Or maybe you shut the idea down. But in my opinion I think it would be awesome if you guys could possibly make a creative world.

By this I mean when you enter the world it Wipes your current inventory. (Put signs in front of the entrance warning about this)

And everyone in the creative world can spawn any item they want.

Now i'm not sure if our dev team could do this but any item they spawn in the creative world MUST be deleted when they go back from the creative world to the main RP world.

Minetown is already a pretty epic server already but adding this will push it over the top as the most epic server EVER.
yes and we could make the map the old map. I suggested replacing the nether with the old map, but f this could happen that'd be awesome
That would make this server beyond epic. Bukkit, Vanilla, and Creative all at once <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f632.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":o">:o</object>
because it would let players see and add on to original minetown, albeit not in the cities, but make their own pixel art and creative works like that
yeah! this server would probably shoot up to #1!
I also still support Grief Days then a reset,,, just so we can destroy really cool things.

lol
hey, that was my idea princeofshadows XD but the admins said it would be bad because if you wehre destroying someones house and you found a secret stash you could remember how to get to it. and they want to look profesional, people destorying spawn wouldnt be professional (but would be fun)
LWC ftw!

And spawn can remain protected.
i say we sholuld do this but another thing t put its over the top is a tutorial we could put it starting at nether under spawn and go up levels untill you reach top and pop out of the tree we could give it a warp called tutorial and it would help all of the new players and explain to them how to become a member and abouth the bukkits we have and the plugins and all the really epic stuff we have.
that sounds like an amazing idea and maybe have each floor talk about a different area of the map (terain) and the top floor have warp boards