Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I'm mad bro.
Started by Unknown User

Gahh, I only have 2 more weeks of class left and currently I have A's in all my classes. (100%) in Actionscript, (92%) in C++ and (91%) in Level Design.

Last week I just got bombarded with games I can play.

I got Portal 2 on teh xbox, but since I preordered it on amazon I got $20 in store credit, which I bought the Borderlands GOTY edition. But on top of that on Saturday my cousin surprised me with Mortal Kombat 9 for an early birthday present.

On top of that I want to play Minecraft too!

But if I start playing these games now my grades will most likely drop to B's which I cannot accept!!!

FML!!!

Although I did get to play Borderlands for a couple hours... ITS SOO FUN!!! I wish I had sum1 to play Co-op with on it lol.
Ive been away last few days cause of studying as well <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>

last final is tomorrow morning tho!!! YIPPIE
Reggief wrote:
Ive been away last few days cause of studying as well <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>

last final is tomorrow morning tho!!! YIPPIE

Lucky ass bitch!!!!!111

Jk lol

These next 2 weeks are gunna last foreverrrrr

and i'm very iffy on how I'm going to do on my C++ final exam

Pretty confident I can keep my game design course an A.

......I can hear my games whispering to me.... saying "play me... play me....."......"why won't you play us?"..... "since when have you put school before games?".................
lol I got like a seventy some average. thats all i go for, just so i can continue school and get degree.

Ive been doing weeks of finals already tho, my university ends on 30th all finals.

well back to studying

good luck
good luck to you too sir!
Pass/Fail ftw, at least that's what my sister likes in a college. //glance at her wasting time on Facebook/Tumblr/Formspring
lol that sucks, after those 2 weeks Ill play Borderlands with you its awesome. I feel like starting a new character. Itd be awesome to get a 4 person minetown borderlands goin.
i actually have a copy of Bordeland..... on Pc.
Awesomeness, I'll make a new character with you, I'll be a the Sniper

I hope your down for achievement whoring <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

and yeah try to find other ppl who have Borderlands on teh secksbox.

Do you have all 4 of the DLCs too?

Also if your curious what my opinion about MK9 is ITS FREAKIN AWESOME TOO!!

Normally I suck @ fighting games (I usually mash buttons and hope for the best) but MK9 is actually making me really love them!
lol I dont D: unless its for mac I cant get it