Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Minetown Livestream (Recuiting)
Started by [E] sawine

Livestream and Justin.tv are the same none is better i think they have the same amount of traffic
I'm not talking about traffic, I'm talking quality.
fuu justin.tv its blocked boy

its not workin

You were probably banned from the site, I wouldn't be surprised if you were...
Well. This thread seems rather dead, but it is a sticky, and i am rather interested, as I have been thinking about doing just this as of late <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> Here goes:

Number of hours spent on minetown per week/weekends: 60+ hours weekly

What is your time zone ?: CST (-6 GMT)

What would be the best time for you to stream ?: Any day of the week, between 10 am and 10 pm

What would you like to stream ?: I would like to stream lots <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> Parties, Events, Building, PVP battles, Server shenanigans, and just about anything else that anybody might be interested in, or that would draw in more server population ^^
Number of hours spent on minetown per week/weekends:

like all day everyday but mon-fri i am at school from 8:30am - 4:00pm

What is your time zone ?:EST

What would be the best time for you to stream ?: ( day(s) and hour(s) ) (you engage to be available on this time most of days)on sat sun all day long on weekdays for 2hrs

What would you like to stream ?: (events, your own building, war world, anything? your suggestion?)any thing realy idk LOL
bump

OP edited

Chunkyt is also now part of the livestream team.

Forum tags to come !
Please reply with the following form filled if you are interested:

Number of hours spent on minetown per week/weekends: Idk like a day?

What is your time zone ?: Est

What would be the best time for you to stream ?: ( day(s) and hour(s) ) (you engage to be available on this time most of times) Saturday from like 2-5

What would you like to stream ?: (events, your own building, war world, anything? your suggestion?) Anything I guess, I am event team lol.
Jtv rocks, but it's not free :/