Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Making Animated Minecraft Films!
Started by [E] WiffleWaffle10

I always loved how animations worked, such as Pivot, Paint, and other animating programs. But now I found a great animating program! I've made an animation of my own, and it took me HOURS! I will be more than happy to make one for you, but you'll have to wait. As long as you listen to my instructions - Copy the application filled out below than paste it into your reply. Put you're answer next to the questions given below.

1: What do you want your person to do?

2: What background/scenery do you want? (Cave, Dungeon, Basic House, etc)

3: What enemies do you want in the animation? (Optional)

4: What item do you want your person to be holding? (Optional)

5: Do you want friends in the animation? (Optional)

I can't show you my preview of what I made for example. Sorry. But it is about mobs break dancing in a dungeon/spawner room with dynamic disco lighting -

{WARNING} I am not as good as you think with dynamic lighting!

I ABSOLUTELY need a link to where you got your skin to proceed with the animation!
Awesome!

1: What do you want your person to do?: Fly through the air, and shoot a lightning bolt (if you could <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>)

2: What background/scenery do you want? (Cave, Dungeon, Basic House, etc): Open minecraft fields, no problems where at.

3: What enemies do you want in the animation? (Optional): A running steve character (if possible).

5: Do you want friends in the animation? (Optional): I would like pieman506 and Hayden775 doing about the same thing.

Thank you very much! This is awesome!
Sweet! The preview is missing for me though.

1: What do you want your person to do? Kill another played named "Machaku" Click here for his skin I would like myself to kill him and him to cringe and be all scared.

2: What background/scenery do you want? (Cave, Dungeon, Basic House, etc) Cave

3: What enemies do you want in the animation? (Optional) None except for Machaku

4: What item do you want your person to be holding? (Optional) Diamond sword

5: Do you want friends in the animation? (Optional) Yes, as I said earlier I want Machaku!

Thanks,

SuddenOrgasm
Wouldn't you rather have your character skin uploaded or just a normal Steve to be exact?
XCoaster wrote:

Fly through the air, and shoot a lightning bolt --- I can't exactly make you shoot lasers. Only basic minecraft actions. I will try my best though!
I will get to work on everything tomorrow guys!
@6193819 wrote:
Wouldn't you rather have your character skin uploaded or just a normal Steve to be exact?

Well yes I would like my character uploaded for the flying animation, just the steve running on the ground.

And thanks! No problem if you can't add the lightning.
My skin
I will make sure your AirBorn, XCoaster! Lol.
1: What do you want your person to do? Fighting against Zombies with Laser Pistol <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

2: What background/scenery do you want? (Cave, Dungeon, Basic House, etc)

Gray modern Space Station

3: What enemies do you want in the animation? (Optional)

Zombies

4: What item do you want your person to be holding? (Optional)

Laser Pistol or Bow

5: Do you want friends in the animation? (Optional) Nop

I am happy you Doing that <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> If you Cant or dont want to so Mine i got no Problem with that, your decission <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>