Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Prison Server Officer / Sergeant Application
Started by [E] matt9522 [1]

Minecraft Ingame Name: matt9522

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Eastern Standard Time

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): I can spend up to 7 or 8 hours on any given day during the summer months, and up to 4 hours during weekdays during the school your and 8 hours on weekends during the school year

How long have you been in MineTown: Just shy of 3 years now

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Never.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes, I have owned a few of my own small servers, and am currently a Senior Admin (equivalent of a co-owner) on a cracked server.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Prison administration?: I've settled a few disputes between players on other MC Prison servers, however I've never held any authority rank on a Minecraft Prison Server.

How are your PvP Skills?: They are fairly decent, very good when given the right equipment.

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: The concept behind a MC Prison server is to give the players a unique roll playing experience different from the normal "minecraft" experience of building and mining. To play on a Prison server gives players the experience to play as a prisoner, and try to work their way up the system to buy, sell, and smuggle items in order to gain power among their peers. They have the chance to "bend the rules" and take risks of being caught by guards, officers, and sergeants, and having everything taken from them while they are trying to work their way to freedom.

Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: I'm on there right now!

Do you have Skype?: Yes, I do, and I'm on it almost 24 hours a day

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: I think I will make a good officer or Sergeant because I have a good grip on what the concept of a prison server is, and I have experience moderating, administrating, and owning Minecraft servers. I can settle disputes between players, and am quick to react between them. I'm one of the oldest members on MineTown, and have never actually held a position of authority or responsibility, and would like a chance to do so.

Additional information you would like to tell us?: I don't have anything much to add, but I'd be happy to answer any questions in the comments! *EDIT* I am a donator, figured I should add that :L
Thanks