Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] NOTICE: CyberDrifter's Claim Block Drop Party will be 2013-06-30 at 7PM EST
Started by [E] CyberDrifter

Yes it is true.

I have 1 claim block available on PearlMC and no way to use it.

I have claimed 99,999 blocks and am the first player to reach the max currently allowed.

To celebrate I am having a Claim Block Drop Party June 30 2013 at or near spawn.

I don't need your donations, however some players have asked if they would be allowed to donate. If you wish to donate to the drop there is a hopper at my market plot. Please don't put junk in the hopper. Do not donate anything that you would not want to get in a drop party, (no cobble, dirt, rotten flesh, etc.). The more junk in the donations the less inclined I will be to empty my inventory.

I will be dropping Pearls, Armor, Potions and all kinds of good stuff.

Come one, come all and celebrate the fact that CyberDrifter has wasted huge amounts of time playing minecraft.

~ CyberDrifter

No show. I will try to drop again at 8PM US eastern time zone (daylight saving time)
Can you drop some RP? Because mine are gone from that crash and now I'm poor <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
lol, I spent all my rp to get pearls to drop and to buy spawn eggs to drop.

i now have 1.8 rp