Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Anonymous Tips/Reports
Started by [E] RadicalMGuy

I think there should be a way for members to submit anonymous tips to sawine/admins.

It's not super necessary or anything, but I think it's a lot easier to mention names and report people without having to worry about it being linked to you afterwards. Usually that results in a lot of unnecessary hatred and arguments starting over something that could just be investigated and dealt with. In fact, I had a moment like that today, where I would've appreciated being able to not seem like a rat when reporting some minor misconducts.

So just saying, it would probably help, but isn't very important or urgent. After all, this is the suggestions board lol.
We need this
Highly supported!
yus
This could be a good suggestion, but ... how should I determine if the reports are true ?

Im already receiving all complaints in a professional way. You wont tarnish your reputation of you send me a private message.
True, that's a good argument.

I know the validity of the reports would always be in question, but as long as they are looked into thoroughly and questioned for possible fake, they could be a somewhat reliable source of information, that could always be used in conjunction with already proven info.

For example, someone could report a grief and then a few people could send you the name of the person anonymously?
I will consider adding a form somewhere to contact the staff "anonymously".

But keep in mind this is not columbo, I will look into issues, but not turn them into intensive investigations.
Haha, okay. And if it doesn't work out (too much spam, false reports), you can always take it down.

Consider it a trial run.
yay
you know they would be filled with trolling.

Like:

poop pooppooppooppooppooppooppooppooppoop