Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Recap
Started by [E] Pompous_Lemur

Mikeliskewl wrote:
several people are leaving this server to help a new server get on its feet and up and running

I wouln't call your 6-12 ? friends that follow to the other server just to get staff positions "several people leaving".

Just saying because it almost seems like we did something wrong...
sawine wrote:

I wouln't call your 6-12 ? friends that follow to the other server just to get staff positions "several people leaving".

Just saying because it almost seems like we did something wrong...

More than you'll ever get... just saying
i am so tired of all this crap. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> too many immature children trolling.
Gat's server....

Is just a project setup by long running members of minetown who have become aggravated at being passed over for staff time and again, or have just been outright banned, it also contains some "staff rejects".

Now granted, I have said time and again that I simply miss playing with Broly and Catman. That is the ONLY reason I EVER get on Gat's server, plus its fun chopping down forests for no reason.

If anyone posts Gat's server's IP address, I will delete your topic and ban you from the game and the forums because it is in direct violation of the rules, you can take your case to sawine
goggyiscool wrote:
More than you'll ever get... just saying

If that is a joke... you're funny man .

/sarcasm.

You have the right to oppose yourself with constructive comments.

idk what I should understand from your comment.... I should just ignore it and let it go, but...

I guess this community should be run by you, then it could be perfect.

I won't say more... I would get insulting for nothing...

If you dont like our server, leave some constructive comments or just leave it.
sTrYk9 wrote:
i am so tired of all this crap. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> too many immature children trolling.

Dont worry man, we are slowly getting rid of them with time.

Im just sad that some inviduals think that minetown is "unstable" because there is a little drama happening... they see 1 thread and they think the whole thing is going to collapse... cmon the server is better everyday and we are not going to suffer from some few chitchat. (im not targetting this message to you sTrYk9, but to the community in general)
Minetown is a good community, and has good management. We just need to get our shit together, lol.

Every single thing will get fixed with time, and not such a long time at all.
Ok thanks everyone for clearing things up.

Request lock.