Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Fables of MT Log 1
Started by [E] JayoHJH

Hey guys did u have a good Easter <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>. Well whether u did or not... Back to work <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

I will make constant logs (Usually weekly summaries) on forums saying what we need done, what days we r recording, and what has already been accomplished. If u signed up for parts at all, I expect you to be online during these recording days unless you have a part that says {future episodes}. If u can't be online, tell me in advance because every1 is important. Im not trying to be a bitch but I'm afraid I have to be a bit harsh so I can get things done. *Everyone MUST be on mumble during recording days*

Recording days (All in EST)

Tuesday 4:10-5:30pm 4/26

Thursday 4:10-5:30pm 4/28

Friday 4:30pm-TBA 4/29

Saturday 11:00am-5:00pm 4/30

Sunday 3:00pm-4:30pm 5/1

Please tell me if u r not ok with the following dates in comments

What has been accomplished

1) Intro is almost finished (I am lacking one scene)

2) Spacenarwhal's part in cave is finished (Any1 think of a name for main character yet?)

What needs to be accomplished (This week)

1) We must redo the shipwreck scene because of missing actors...

2) I have to finish the intro. Specifically, I need a scene that shows like a huge barren land thats been blown up with some forts that have been almost completely destroyed (Ex. Frost base)

3) I have to think of a script.

4) We need another girl SKIN actor (Cooperation with previous ones have been a bit tiresome)

5) We need to copy/paste a small fort for a scene.

6) We need to make an artificial forest.

7) More ideas for background music is always accepted.

Every1 tell me in comments that u r ok with the following dates!!! If u r not ok with one date, PLEASE tell me when and the reason why. Failure to come to multiple dates will lead to replacement. I will EDIT this log if there is a change of plans or if I think we have a bit more to accomplish. Sets will be built or copy/pasted during (my) freetime. (Help would be awesome) Any questions? Comment and I'll read.

I know i just have a small part, but I probably wont be able to do it until after friday
Reggief wrote:
I know i just have a small part, but I probably wont be able to do it until after friday

Ure part was in main roles o.O.... But it's k the historian/keeper gonna be in episode 2 o.O (That's when u r gonna be needed like everyday trololol). I might introduce u towards the end of ep1 but that's in consideration. But yeah ure fine don't worry bout it.
oh haha kk sweet
Ah man if only the old valor fort ruins were still standing, those would be perfect for the barren/ruined fort scene.
well i can think of some stuff and try to find/ make skins if needed
That would help a lot tibbs <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>. Also just a heads up I need ALL the ppl to reply bcuz i need a headcount
Im sorry Jayo, but i can only join recording at 20:00pm GMT +1 until thursday.. on thursday, i go to my dad, and i spend half a week at his place each 2nd week. and my room here at my mothers is kinda messed up, so i have to clean it so i have abit of work then at my mothers..

from 28/4, i'll be clear for duty <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Im fine with all these times I think
K gear and exerti I thought u were banned o.O