Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I Need Help I Have Been Muted For A Long Time Idk Why
Started by [E] Sevsa

Im MUted Everytime I Try To Type It Was Your Muted And I cant type ;c

Why are you typing like garbage? What is your major malfunction? Why is God's name are you capitalizing each letter of each word you type?

Personally, I would mute/ban you immediately specifically for your misuse of the keyboard. It's obnoxious, immature, and incorrect.

Where is your punctuation? Proper usage of grammar?

You also spammed the main page. What did you hope or expect to accomplish? When you want something in real life, do you go while to your mother endlessly until she gives it to you? If so, and this works for you, then I'm sorry. Since clearly you have terrible parents, as no parent should ever "give in" to her child's whining.

Also, if you made it this far, and you aren't crying yet. (Which I hope you are, though don't really expect it)

The reason you're muted is most likely because you have to apply to be white-listed on this server. You application (if you made one, has not been accepted yet) I do not know how exactly applications to the server work now, as I've been a member for over a year and am unfamiliar with the current process. Though if you have not been accepted. I pray that you never will.
hey n0ttsweet,

Take a :chillpill: .
Hey Landro,

Yeah, should do. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Though, I will note that sometime, not always, but sometimes... I rage for the sake of raging. Not because I need to, because I LIKE to!

><object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Edit: I'm looking into this at the moment.