Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Can we have an Events Mod?
Started by [E] JayoHJH

Ok forget my last comment... I'll be way more specific.

What I mean by an events mod is a moderator or team that is only assigned to make events. They pick special holidays, think about how the event will be run, where it will be held, rewards, etc. This would obviously require some one who is creative & is very good at coding (I heard coding is really hard to type according to Cryston). They would have the priveleges of a moderator but they would not have to do protections and regular things that moderators do. Their only job is to run events and pick special days for them to be held.
So...I'm aware there's going to be an Easter event but can u plz give me yes/no answer to this thread and lock it (not trying to be rude typing is a poor form of communication)
JayoHJH wrote:
Ok forget my last comment... I'll be way more specific.

What I mean by an events mod is a moderator or team that is only assigned to make events. They pick special holidays, think about how the event will be run, where it will be held, rewards, etc. This would obviously require some one who is creative & is very good at coding (I heard coding is really hard to type according to Cryston). They would have the priveleges of a moderator but they would not have to do protections and regular things that moderators do. Their only job is to run events and pick special days for them to be held.

The event calendar was added for this reason. We are planning to host events on regular basis. We are still working on building the arena and few plugins to help us manage those events.

There is no need to dedicate a staff group to this specific task. The events will be added on minetown soon.

The only reason why they are delayed, is mainly because of all the updates and the bugs we encounter from minecraft and bukkit.

As I said, events are definely part of our future plans for minetown.
And yes, ill make an improvised event in the unfinished stadium tonight. In 1-2 hours probally.

This thread will be locked soon.
K thanks for info