Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Can we have an Events Mod?
Started by [E] JayoHJH

That would seriously enhance the depressing atmosphere lately. Idk if you guys feel it but Minetown's atmosphere feels a bit depressing >.> Please add an events mod to sort of ease tensions for a while so we can have fun in Minetown instead of constantly

arguing. I had tons of fun in futwar on Good Friday when Cryston held the mini zombie jesus event. Dev team is new to the staff so why not team to the staff? (Probably would be best to choose some1 who is already a mod/admin)

I'm not trolling. I suck at trolling. Just a side note.
EPIC. that could be a great idea

+1!
I Think it would be awesome to have events. And your right the mood is kind of depressing sometimes.

P.S Futwar was sick.
Futwar was awesome, when we actually had it.

Maybe me and Mikel can reopen it or something.

~SN
Yep, i thinks its a good idea, You got my vote <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
I think we need to pick a creative admin like MastaC or Reggief, and let them spawn items to make an activity or maze themed for the event, sorta like the Runescape holidays.
Depressing atmosphere in a video game? I think not.
Gackt wrote:
Depressing atmosphere in a video game? I think not.

Exactly.

The event itself is a good idea.

But dont let the "drama" affect you. Its not a big deal, we are ready to confront anything. We planned the worst scenarios and we are ready to handle them.

Its a game after all (even if it got to be taken seriously on some levels) but dont let the emotions get to you.
Haha not what I meant <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> Its not the emotional shit I'm talking about. I'm talking about no one being on and gameplay being a bit dull... Emotions in a game = simple frustration that is easily manageable.

PS: So.... Event mod no event mod?
JayoHJH wrote:
I'm talking about no one being on and gameplay being a bit dull...

Blame this over the 1.5 update. Have no control over it.

Edit:
JayoHJH wrote:
PS: So.... Event mod no event mod?

What do you mean with the word "mod" exactly, please be more specific.

A moderator assigned to events ?