Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Prison] Corrupt Guard OperationNova9
Started by [E] Danny

While going for supplies after mining in Block D, my friend and I (will remain nameless for safety reasons) overheard a guard mention the narcotic cocain. At first we thought we were jsut tired and hearing things, but it got louder as we headed to the admin shop. That is when we witnessed something corrupt, the Prison Guard OperationNova9 was speaking to an associate about his shipment of the narcotic and how much he would profit from selling it to the inmates.

We hid and waited outside until his associate left, but as we were about to make entry we overheard him again...this time in the middle of selling. We dashed in and caught them in the act, but the buyer had escaped before we could identify who he was. We snapped a screenshot of Operation before he collected all the narcotics (names and faces censored for protection) so you know we speak the truth, there's two witnesses!

ZIHw4mT.png

Please take care of this corrupt guard before all of my fellow inmates are hooked.

(Btw, this is a joke, just bringing in some of that RP aspect of prison)
With the hearing on this drug bust, Lugg goes to his phone and deletes a single contact.

He then slightly celebrates at the fact of this being his 1000th post \(^-^)/