Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal Jaysfan
Started by Unknown User

Goldengm wrote:
Mikeliskewl wrote:
yes i was on there and yuor base just got blown up i think that might have influenced you to do this becasue you and jays already have a bad history and he blowed up something that was important to you i think it was unjust, but thats jmho

I didn't abuse my powers during the attack.

I don't have a bad history with jays.

Using fly mod during a fight or not, NO FLYING. Abuse.
Goldengm wrote:

So basically you were justing sticking to what you were told to do and had to ban him?
Gatschet wrote:
Goldengm wrote:
Mikeliskewl wrote:
yes i was on there and yuor base just got blown up i think that might have influenced you to do this becasue you and jays already have a bad history and he blowed up something that was important to you i think it was unjust, but thats jmho

Using fly mod during a fight or not, NO FLYING. Abuse.

I know, i never said i wasn't.
JamieMiller wrote:
Goldengm wrote:

So basically you were justing sticking to what you were told to do and had to ban him?

I wasn't told to do anything.

I just banned him for breaking rules.
Thats what I mean, you were told when you signed up for MOD to ban anyone who broke the rules? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> I am sticking up for you man !

lol.
Spamming chats should be a rule, and it is enforced, just because it isn't on the rules doesn't mean they can't ban/kick the for it.

Would you stand by and let someone spam chat? hmm?
Actually it is a rule. 5b
I usually don't get involved in such things, but I think we need a third person prospective on this...

1. I agree that flying in ww is strictly forbidden. Its pretty obvious why this would make the other users angry. Even if you didn't use your powers to influence anything, it looks like staff abuse from their prospective. You can't let the drama of WW influence your ability to follow basic rules that you are expected to enforce at all times.

2. Jaysfan was given numerous warnings to stop. He was being disrespectful and disobeying the rules (including cursing and saying provocative things). After being muted, he continued by messaging goldengm and continuing to be disrespectful. I understand Jaysfan was angry for what happened, but you can't lose your cool and expect to not be punished for it. This ban, unlike what you have said, has some stable ground. The issues of staff abuse will be looked at, I assure you Jaysfan. (I would also recommend you make a more official ban appeal about the situation)

All I'm trying to say is that we need to all take a step back and look at the situation with a cool head, instead of just bantering and bickering. Both sides are guilty of this. I promise all of you that the situation will be dealt with in a orderly manner, there is no need to freak out.

Chester
We have a dev team? O_o
Natedog85137 wrote:
We have a dev team? O_o

yeahws.jpg