Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] What's that quote?
Started by [E] Stickman

The title says it all! One person says a quote, the next guess who said it then say a quote of their own. Also please don't google the answers >_>

Ex.

Person 1.

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”

Person 2.

Dr. Seuss

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

And so on.

I'll start :

"All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give ______ lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Cave Johnson.

"My mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

EDIT: better quote

oh, and btw, just saying, anybody could google these. I knew yours because I love portal, but, just sayin'.
Forest Gump.
Anonymous wrote:
Nothing has such power to broaden the mind as the ability to investigate systematically and truly all that comes under thy observation in life.
Marcus Aurelius
Anonymous wrote:
"Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted."