Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Staff Feedback
Started by [E] sawine

Hahahaha dude if you gave me $1000 I'd send you an autographed ukulele and remove the kidney for you <3
jpkoushel wrote:
Hahahaha dude if you gave me $1000 I'd send you an autographed ukulele and remove the kidney for you <3

..thats weird ...

*RUNS AWAY*
nya nya nya
There is one thing that is a minus, bans come way to easily in my opinion and i dont think that mods or admins should be able to ban. only sawine as the owner should deside wether its fair or not for the person to be banned.

Example: if someone is having a bad day, their girlfriend broke up or something else, and just does something stupid that goes against the rule like spamming, griefing and using negative words to let the rage come out on someone else. see if he gets banned its unfair. in my opinion afterall.
Sawine and the rest of the staff always checks over any bans that are made. If a ban was done out of pure smite, it would be reversed quickly. I don't think you have to worry about it.
vote for me! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Several of these people have been demoted/banned.
we'll fix it
Edited the list
You know you just refreshed it right?